HUMANITY PATCH 1.04 (2023-05-30)
- [PS5] Fixed a bug that prevented trophies from being obtained if a DualSense controller was not connected when using PS VR2. After downloading and applying this patch, any trophies affected by this bug will be acquired when starting the game.
- [STEAM] Hopefully fixed a rare bug in STORY MODE where the AIR FLOW stage could crash the game. If you still experience this bug, please let us know via Zendesk.
- [ALL] Fixed a problem where it was possible for people to slip through walls when jumping into them.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in STAGE CREATOR where the yellow select cursor could disappear in the palette menu.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in STAGE CREATOR where blocks with a climbable wall connected to a switch would not move properly.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in STAGE CREATOR that caused the game to freeze when the starting position of the dog was changed and a block was placed in the dog’s former starting position.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in STORY MODE that could cause Goldy to disappear when retrying a stage.
- [STEAM] Fixed a bug in STAGE CREATOR that caused continuous error messages when objects overlapped when using mouse controls.
- [ALL] Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
- [STEAM] Adjusting Steam Input controller settings from the default may lead to issues in the game. “Enable Steam Input” is the default.
How to enable Steam Input controller settings on desktop:
- In your library, right click HUMANITY > Properties > Controller > Enable Steam Input (from the dropdown)
- In big picture mode, go to HUMANITY > Properties > Controller > Enable Steam Input (from the dropdown)